Menu

Welcome


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Member List :

[MiNi][ZDT][Leader] email:zlom1@tlen.pl , Skype: roxy1231231

D1Drifter[ZDT]

[ZDT]Thanos

[RS]KEISUKE[SSD

[RS]RTFDrifterz[ZDT]

[WD]D[easie]L[ZDT]

[ZDT]Nakata

Skyline[ZDT]

[ZDT]dRift3r

[DSD]NightborN[ZDT]

[ZDT]HAPEN

[ZDT]JAS


IMPORTANT Rules!

On ZERO DRIFT TEAM there must be the rules so u better read em xD


1.U must have Robada drift map.

2.U have to use STOCK ELEGY handling because its not good when u drift with lines.

3.If u want to join u need to be tested by Me or RTFDrifterz (If someone else from ZDT tests someone he will get KICKED from ZDT!)

4.U must be Respectful and not talking about retard stuff!If not u will get kicked! If some one is disrespectful to u from ZDT take the pic and send it to me or RTFDrifterz.

5.U must have email or Skype.If not then u cant join cuz we cant contact with u.

6.Try make Skype account if u can,that will be very very good.

7.U will be In ZDT for a week then after the week we will decide if we can trust u and than if we will u will stay in,if not u will get kicked!

8.U will be getting stock elegy with ZDT Skin. If Ur a very good member and someone who is on high level in our clan then u will get Ur own car made by our important member Bunneh.

ENJOY BEING IN OUR TEAM

P.S

WE ARE MAKING AN SERVER SO WE WILL DRIFT HARD SOON! :D

Sunday 3 January 2010

ZDT IS OPEN!!!

K then, ZERO DRIFT TEAM is open so cool xD Its SAMP clan.
So our current list of members:

ROxY [LEADER][ME]
RTFDrifterz [LEADER]
Bunneh [Co-LEADER]

So that is our current member list so far. I will add names on it when there will be more members:D(I HOPE)

And now about us- 3 first members of ZDT:

I'm Roxy and i like street drift and D1 :D It was my idea to make clan :D I'm Polish but i leave in England(United Kingdom) :D I'm the leader of ZDT and i'm proud of it xD

RTFDrifterz is my best mate and it was his idea too to make ZDT:D He is Croatian guy xD I think he like D1 and Street style too xD

Bunneh is from Australia and he is one of my best friends :D He likes Street style and i think D1-idk, but anyway he might be leader too in some time but now he is co-leader and... he is important cuz he is pro zmod moddeler so we made him the one who makes cars for ZDT and he wanted to make em so cool.

So that is about our Top 3 people in our clan :D

If u wish to join ZERO DRIFT TEAM contact with me or RTFDrifterz :D

My Skype is roxy1231231 and RTFDrifterz Skype is need4speed509 but if u don't have Skype contact me or RTFDrifterz on email.

My email is zlom1@tlen.pl
and i forgot RTFDrifterz's email but i will put it on later xD

So cya later guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Man Add Me On The List As A VIP Im Thanos Or Better ThaNoS[ZTD] See You Around Boys When I Will Get Unbaned ;)

    ReplyDelete